Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos opens up over family heartache and hails backing from fans ahead of Celtic showdown

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos opens up over family heartache and hails backing from fans ahead of Celtic showdown
Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos has opened up over the personal tragedy that has driven him on during his career.In an emotional interview with the club’s TV channel, the Colombia international revealed how he vowed to take care of his family after his youngster sister tragically died and says it feels him with pride that he has fulfilled his promise.Alfredo Morelos has become a key man for Rangers2
Alfredo Morelos has become a key man for Rangers
The 22-year-old said: “My family supports me very unconditionally, they always give me that motivation, that love, to do things better every day.“The love of my parents, my sisters, it makes me proud to be doing what I’ve been doing so far.“My little sister was a very big motivation for me. I told my mother that I would take care of them, because we were a very poor family there in Colombia, in Cerete.“After my little sister died, I told my mother one day I’m going to take care of you and my whole family and, thank God, we are now doing really well.“Now I am in this great institution where everything is really working out for me.“My family is very proud of me. Honestly, my mother, my father, they cry, they cry watching me play.“My parents were here, they now know how it is, the atmosphere here and more so now seeing it themselves.“It’s something they feel proud of, of their son, because I do it with a lot of love for them too. I’m happy to make my family very happy.”Morelos recently signed his fourth Rangers contract in less than two years and is committed to Ibrox until 2023.And the former HJK Helsinki player admits the love of the fans has inspired him.The forward, who has 29 goals this season, said: “I like Rangers a lot, the fans, the football, what we experience day to day is incredible. The fans, the way they praise us and want to watch us play every weekend, every midweek, is amazing.Alfredo Morelos has a good relationship with Rangers boss Steven Gerrard2
Alfredo Morelos has a good relationship with Rangers boss Steven Gerrard
“I get that adrenaline rush and it’s awesome, I want to be competing as much as I can and as fast as I can.“It’s exciting, I get goosebumps, it’s a love they have, for me for everything I have done on the pitch…. and it really motivates me to know that the fans, both the kids and adults, love me in an incredible way.“I know it and I feel it because every time I score, every time I go to a shopping centre or go out for dinner, the love the Rangers fans have for me is awesome. I want to keep doing things right so they keep loving me.”Morelos promised not to lose the competitive spirit which has got him this far but has also got him into trouble on the pitch. The striker has received four red cards this season, one of which was later rescinded, and a further 16 yellow cards on top of two double-bookings.“I am a very hot player on the field, I’m very passionate, and I like it,” he said.“When I’m competing, when I’m active and fighting with the defence, jumping, holding the ball up, I would never change the way I am.“I’m a tough player, I like playing in the air, I like clashing, I like frustrating the defence.“No one can faze me, I’m the kind of player that is always dedicated to my team, and I fight for my team.”

Sol Campbell was reportedly subjected to homophobic abuse

Chelsea's season has been a turbulent one. Supporters are fed up with the manager, the owner has been exiled and the club can't even sign any players because of their two-window transfer ban
Chelsea transfer news: How the Blues will look without Eden

Pogba’s return to Old Trafford has not gone to plan

Massimiliano Allegri will 'not be rushed' into next job after leaving Juventus amid Chelsea and Bayern Munich links Massimiliano Allegri is in no rush to return to management and is considering taking time off from football. Allegri is leaving Juventus after a trophy-laden talkSPORT 6 days ago Also reported by •SoccerNews.com

Cardiff’s fate could be sealed this weekend

Georges-Kevin N'Koudou has playing 26 times for Tottenham, scoring one goal Tottenham winger Georges-Kevin N'Koudou has joined Ligue 1 club Monaco on loan to the end of the season. The 23-year-old
Tottenham Winger Georges-Kévin Nkoudou Joins AS Monaco on

Cesar Azpilicueta had a bowl of fruit thrown at him in the dressing room as held the trophy

Manchester United summer transfer strategy: Who should stay and who should go? Wayne Rooney Manchester United. More. and with no new contract on offer from United he is unlikely to return
Manchester United FC - latest news, fixtures, transfers

Brighton won 3-1 at Bournemouth to progress to the FA Cup fourth round

Derby County 2-1 Wigan Athletic: Mason Bennett wonder goal sees Rams come from behind at Pride Park Mason Bennett's sensational second-half goal saw Derby County come from behind to beat Wigan

Lewandowski still hasn’t won a Champions League

Virgil van Dijk has called for patience from Liverpool fans, admitting he could sense nervousness from the crowd following their 1-1 draw with Leicester on Wednesday. Jurgen Klopp's side failed
Virgil van Dijk calls for patience from Liverpool fans after

Tony Bellew is die-hard Everton fan and won the WBC title at Goodison Park back in 2016

Marko Arnautović (German pronunciation: [ˈmarko Ê”arˈnaÊŠ̯tÉ”vɪtʃ]; born 19 April 1989) is an Austrian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club West Ham United and the Austrian national team.
West Ham set to receive offer imminently for star man; huge

Mourinho is second favourite to become Celtic boss according to the bookies

Hirving Lozano 'dreams' of Manchester United transfer. Man Utd have been interested in a move for PSV Eindhoven winger Hirving Lozano for a number of years and his former club president says he
Man Utd transfer news: Hirving Lozano 'dreams' of Old

The match at Anfield last season ended in a 0-0 draw

Next Post Next post: Who is Leon Bailey? The 'heir to Arjen Robben' who is wanted by Chelsea The 'heir to Arjen Robben' who is wanted by Chelsea One thought on " Manchester City transfer news: Premier League holders set to agree £7m deal for Ante Palaversa from Hajduk Split "
Leon Bailey - The Best Winger In The Bundesliga? | The
jablogz.com/2018/01/leon-bailey-the-best-winger-in-the-bundesliga/
The youngster has garnered such a level of respect that he has already been likened to the likes of Arjen Robben - the legendary Dutch footballer who plays for Bayern Munich. His exploits on the field have seen him draw the attention of top tier clubs such as FC Barcelona, Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea among others.

Griezmann helped France win the World Cup last summer and is widely regarded as one of the best players in the game

On 20 December, he scored his first league goal for the club in his eighth La Liga match, contributing to a 5-0 home win against Córdoba. On 24 February 2015, Suárez scored twice as Barça defeated English champions Manchester City 2-1 in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League round of 16 tie.

Tottenham Hotspur star Harry Kane celebrates scoring against Southampton.

Telegraph now report that former Chelsea and Juventus manager Antonio Conte is interested in taking up the managerial post at Old Trafford next season. The Italian was sacked by Chelsea earlier
Antonio Conte to AS Roma? Former Chelsea boss tops wishlist

Post a Comment

0 Comments